Monday, July 4, 2011

Is Washington D.C. ready for me???

I'm attending my annual family reunion at the end of the month in Washington DC and I have no clue what to wear. (photo credit)

I know that I want to be chic, comfy, and cute but I have 1 dilemma...I'm broke!!

After pouting for a few minutes, I came up with a solution. I will dig deep in my closet and locate items that I haven't worn or items that I've forgotten about. This tactic will allow me to save money and I'm recycling previously own items.

Below I will post images of what I've found (in my closet) and I'll arrange them how I'd wear the outfit....let me know what you think.

First Day of Vacation

After being on the road all night and all day - I want wear something that's cute yet comfy....



Outfit #2



Outfit #3



Outfit #4



Outfit #5



Outfit #6

,


Outfit #7


Outfit #8

No comments:

Post a Comment