Monday, July 4, 2011

Let Me Introduce Myself..........

Hey there...my name is Shemaiya.

I started this blog over a year ago. This time last year I assumed that it would be up and running but unfortunately that's not the case. I'm at a place in my life where I want to re-introduce myself. I'm 26 years old...recently graduated from graduate school and I'm ready to look my age (people assume I'm 10 years younger than my actual age). I've dressed for comfort for quite sometime - now I'm ready to try something different.

I named this blog Shemaiya's Stylebook not because I like fashion but because I like pairing things together. I'm always on sites such as ShopStyle/Instyle/Cosmopolitan/Essence, etc to see latest fashion tends. I create looks on those sites as well and I've received compliments for some. Although I dont consider myself as a fashionista some friends and family have recently given me that title...so if the shoe fits...I guess I'll wear it!

This blog will follow what I wear/want to wear and wish to wear on a daily basis in an effort to spruce up my wardrobe. If you have any suggestions to help me improve my wardrobe feel free to throw them out there or if you want me to help you put something together send me an email and I'll try my best.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy Shemaiya's Stylebook.

Follow me on twitter - twitter.com/shemaiya

No comments:

Post a Comment