Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has begun!!


The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is officially in stores!! What makes the Nordstrom anniversary sale a big deal is the fact that Nordstrom introduces new fall merchandise at discounted prices during the last two weeks of July. However, beginning August 1, the prices will go back to their regular retail price. This sale designed to make shoppers (like me) feel special!

Yesterday I visited my local Nordstrom and there were deals galore throughout the store. Since I'm on a budget, I went to one and one department only. Lingerie! I purchased two DKNY Sensual Curves bras. I like the DNKY brand because (1) the bras are study, (2) long lasting, and most importantly (3) extremely comfortable.

If you've never stepped foot into Nordstrom, I highly recommend that you visit during the Anniversary Sale, the deals are extraordinary.

To access the Nordstrom site directly, click on the photo. (Photo credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment