Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Video: Hot Hats for Warm Summer Days

Video #1: Yesterday the TODAY show featured a segment titled "Hot hats for warm summer days". I didn't see the clip when it initially aired, however several of my family members mentioned it to me.

For the past few weeks, I've been discussing hats and I've been very indecisive when it comes down to selecting the hat of my choice. When yesterday's hat segment aired, my mom immediately informed me about it.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Video #2: As an lover of accessories..I came across another video. This video discusses bold accessories that compliment your outfits. There are some great ideas that includes handbags, shoes, jewelry, etc.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



These videos were interesting and informative. Best of all - I posted below for your viewing pleasure. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment